|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website CCTV Surveillance Officer
The Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Today, Dangote Group is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past. The Group’s core business focus is to provide local, value added products and services that meet the ‘basic needs’ of the populace.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for CCTV Surveillance Officer at Dangote Group
CCTV Surveillance Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kogi | Nigeria.
Reference No.: Instrumentation – Obajana – 003
Employment Type: Full time
- Monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper monitoring of all activities within the company premises to prevent intrusion/theft of company properties.
- Report/escalate all violators daily appropriately as seen in the scene of the incident
- Coordinate with cctv surveillance supervisor during field observation and report all abnormalities observed
- Ensure proper maintenance of cctv equipment and troubleshooting of offline/faulty cameras daily.
- Integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained in cctv control center by quality standards and legislation to ensure implementation of various modifications for smooth running.
- Maintain proper shift handing over while running the shift.
- Ensure proper coordination with security officers, vigilante, police and the army, to prevent intrusion and stealing within the company.
- To attend related meeting.
- Maintaining the confidentiality on security matters/ official information.
- To Comply to any other assignment given by my supervisor/ in-charge.
- To proffer ideas to supervisor in improving cctv surveillance monitoring system.
- Suggest modification for betterment of cctv devices/ equipment
- ensure cctv equipment are always in good working conditions.
- Ensure compliance to ISO (QMS, EMS & OHS ) standards and statutory requirements.
- Maintain housekeeping.