|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Communications Officer at Deloitte
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Account Manager at Jumia Nigeria|
- The ideal candidate will support the Business in the delivery of communications-related activities such as content and creative development, corporate social responsibility and sustainability projects, communication plans and events.
- You will be joining our young and dynamic team to help create, implement and manage our messaging through which our clients, employees, stakeholders and the general public experience our brand
The incumbent will be required to execute the following:
- Develop, write and edit marketing and communications materials such as press releases, thought leadership, executive communications, proposals, letters, newsletters, speeches, crisis management and website copy
- Work with the team to create and plan communication strategies and campaigns to enhance brand image and voice
- Create and maintain a robust relationship with the media to promote the company’s image
- Directly responsible for the collation of content for the in house monthly magazine
- Cover internal & external events for Deloitte – to include photos and news reports
- Development of content for Daily News Highlights
- Development of content for Deloitte Africa’s publication
- Work with the Social Media Lead and other Team Members to develop social media content for Deloitte
- Content development and implementation of communication projects on the firm’s channels of communications – intranet, in house publications, print media and execution and the management of content on other relevant communication portals
- Perform quality assurance across all internal and external communications such as thought leadership articles, quarterly newsletter, blog posts etc.
- Coordinate Media Relations activities both online and offline
- Project management: Communication plans, events and special projects for which the communication team is responsible, developing and providing briefs and ensuring timelines are met
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2-5 years prior experience in Print or Television media editorial team, Public Relations Agency or Corporate Communications department of an organisation
- Must possess exceptional writing skills and be able to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of communications, public relations and marketing best practices across both traditional and digital platforms including social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Ability to think strategically and identify ways to improve communication efforts
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Crisis management experience will be an added advantage
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Manager at Snapnet|
What Impact Will You Make?:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.