Website Mr Macaroni Entertainment
- Manage company social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Perform SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other tasks to bolster online presence and engagement.
- Create and optimize content for our social media accounts & website, including Explore; to promote audience interaction.
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report audience information and demographics, and the success of existing social media projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Work with Business and Social Media Team Members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize engagement.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- The candidate should be social media savvy, creative, have a great sense of humor, and good writing skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App