Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organization’s clients.
- Working closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the company’s wider goals.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized copy.
- Repurposing content for different mediums including social media and video. ⮚ Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Manage content across all platforms, including email and social media
- Managing a content team consisting of writers, graphic designers, videographers, etc. ⮚ Formulating a cross-platform content strategy
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for original content. • Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage • Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at DAI|
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An awesome work environment
- The opportunity to join a successful and forward-thinking organization
- Career fulfillment working on high profile client projects
- Competitive compensation and benefit
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.