Website Leadvent Group
- Initial research on each event topic to understand the business rationale for each event in your portfolio.
- Develop content strategy and driving it, to grow organic (SEO) traffic and revenues for the business.
- Developing engaging content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, and social media
- Creating content for the company websites, analyzing website traffic, implementing ways to optimize website performance, and creating videos, articles, and images.
- Designing and distributing newsletters for email marketing campaigns
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Creating promotional texts and materials (ads, infographics, banners, etc.)
- Conducting keyword research, competitive & backlink analysis, and using SEO/ GA best practices to optimize the content and to increase traffic to the company website.
- Publish content that is SEO optimized using best practices and SEO tools.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines, and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Assess the value of additional marketing tools, making recommendations on investments that could be made to further improve our marketing.
|APPLY ALSO: Environment Supervisor at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.|
The Successful Candidate should be:
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proven work experience as a content writer.
- Able to meet deadlines & target-driven
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO principles and being able to create content that resonates with our audience and ranks well.
- Superior creative skills with solid copywriting and design experience
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Career development opportunities associated with a truly global event company.
- International exposure to key business issues
- Basic salary
- Remove working environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.