|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Jiji.ng is a part of Genesis, an international group that serves over 200 Million users from offices in 10 countries. Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month.
We have engaged over 500 of the brightest minds, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at Jiji.ng.
Offline Customer Acquisition Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Job at United Parcel Service (UPS)|
- We are recruiting an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive to register and sell premium services to business owners. With our growing presence in over 5 countries, we boast of a work environment that enables growth and career progress.
Why Become an Offline Customer Acquisition Executive with Jiji.Ng?
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Boost your income: Earn up to N70,000 on a monthly basis
- Apart from the N70,000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
- Earn up to N22,000 transport allowance monthly.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 6 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
What will you be doing as an Offline Acquisition Executive?
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
|APPLY ALSO: Client Service Officer at Abuja Clinics|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.