Website AfriTech Digital Limited
Afritech Multi Concepts Limited – The company is set up to provide first class computing services. We pride our self with high-quality services delivery to our clients in Nigeria and beyond through a thorough understanding of their needs, expectations, goals and corporate culture. Afritech philosophy has always been business-orientated and the company offers a comprehensive range of products and services designed to provide practical solutions to the requirements of the clients.
Afritech is blessed with the people with the experience and approach to carry out successfully, efficiently and effectively, a wide variety of consultancy work and information technology assignments in both public and private sectors of the economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Care Executive at AfriTech Digitals Limited.
Customer Care Executive
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are looking for dedicated Customer Care/Relationship Exectuves with good working experience to join our organisation.
- As a corporate entity that offers boutique of services, the successful individuals will be assigned to man the different business portfolios as their respective Customer Care/Relationship Exectuve
- Provides quality customer service to customers daily by utilizing computer technology to handle high call volumes and online enquiries.
- Handles and responds to all requests/queries/complaints/enquiries made by customers in a courteous, firm and efficient manner.
- Ensures to liaise with the office Assistants to ensure environment especially the front desk is clean before the office opens for business.
- Takes customers’ orders for services as well as well as compaliants and communicating them accurately to the relevant operational units/departments – field officers, dispatch riders, sales and digital marketing team, Website Developers and others.
- Customer Care/Relationship Exectuves manning logistic delivery business portfolio will monitor movements of the dispatch riders via the logistics app in the office to ensure strict compliance.
- Ensure payments made for services by customers are well recorded
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media and complaints are resolved amicably and in good time
- Provides correct and complete report as may be required by the Head, Customer Representative & Marketing
- Performs any other duties or tasks as may be required by the Head, Customer Service Representative & Marketing/Management
- Candidates must resides In Mainland (Yaba, Ogba, Gbagada, and surrounding areas) and Island (Ajah or Lekki ONLY)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Academic qualificiation is not the most important BUT ability to deliver on the job!
- Female candidates are preferred
- Candidate must be a computer literate
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be trainable
- A beautiful and charming disposition
- A warm, cheerful spirit
- Negotiation & Sales skills
- Ability to listen
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- People orientated
- Attention to details
- Problem solving
- Organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Care Executive at AfriTech Digitals Limited” should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for Customer Care (Your Qaulification – Your Sex – Your Location)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that follow the instructions stated would be given prompt attention as successful.