|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website First Excelsia Professional Services
FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for customer care intern at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
Customer Care Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job Vacancy at JMG|
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trendsetting products in the education and health sector is seeking to recruit for Customer Care Intern.
The suitable candidate would learn the essential processes of quality customer service, and swift customer engagement and also be exposed to creative things in the industry.
This is a learning experience with a team of passionate and energetic people who would make learning fun and interesting while working.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying client/customer complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution, expedite corrections or adjustments and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client/customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Provide support for efficient customer service processes
- Carryout other task(s) as assigned
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Acquisition Executive at Jiji.ng|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or a similar field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.