|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance, and diversity in our operations.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at Wema Bank Plc
Contact Centre Team Lead
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC|
- Ensure the effective & efficient management of the Contact Center by providing first & second level support to customers and ensuring the resolution of complaints received across all channels.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all customer engagement touchpoints [Calls, Emails, Twitter, Facebook, IG, YouTube, App Review, Web review pages etc] are up and running
- Ensure we have enough manpower on each channel/touchpoint always
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and potential customers are effectively and promptly resolved within SLAs.
- Ensure high quality of customer interactions with the goal of keeping the customers happy.
- Escalate all material and unusually difficult customer requests
- Act as the first line of support and escalation for all customer complaints.
- Coordinate and collate reports of all interactions.
- Suggest and implement process and product improvements based on trends.
- Review, deal and grant approval (checker) for operational requests.
- Identify development opportunities for the CX agents
- Train, lead and support CX agents.
|APPLY ALSO: Consumer Collections MIS Personnel at United Bank for Africa (UBA)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Ability to resolve customers’ queries.
- Result oriented. Focuses on getting things finished.
- Strong Influencing and Persuasive Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure/conflict.
- Team Player
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work on shifts (including weekends & public holidays)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.