|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways – In a relatively short time, Qatar Airways has grown to more than 140 destinations worldwide, offering unmatched levels of service excellence that have helped excel the award-winning carrier to become best in the world.
Qatar Airways is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the position below:
Cabin Crew Member – Customer Experience
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited|
- Join our award-winning Cabin Crew team
- As the market conditions are improving and our network is growing, we are now looking to grow our Cabin Crew team, Qatar Airways’ Ambassadors to the world.
- We are in search of highly motivated individuals who can deliver our legendary hospitality and world-class service. With industry-leading benefits and unparalleled training programs, you will support the Customer Experience division by creating memorable experiences for our passengers onboard.
- As you work with Qatar Airways, you can take comfort knowing that you are flying with the only airline in the world that has, together with its state-of-the-art global hub Hamad International Airport, achieved four 5-Star Skytrax ratings – including the prestigious 5-Star Airline Rating, 5-Star Airport Rating, 5-Star COVID-19 Airline Safety Rating and 5-Star COVID-19 Airport Safety Rating.
- We have always been a leader in the industry and have adapted since the beginning of pandemic becoming the biggest global carrier, whilst continuing to redefine our levels of safety, comfort and service throughout our onboard experience.
- Start writing your own story with Qatar Airways, an airline that has never stopped flying and remained resilient throughout the pandemic.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role, you will have the following :
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
- You will also excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
|APPLY ALSO: Product Manager at Ascentech Services Limited|
Be part of an extraordinary story:
- Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make.
- You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
- You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
- Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Together, everything is possible.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.