Website Jumia Nigeria
Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Experience Manager at Jumia Nigeria.
Customer Experience and Retention Manager – Jumia
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- The Customer Experience and Retention Manager is an active, integral member of Jumia Customer Experience (CXP).
- The successful candidate will interface with cross-functional teams and systems to perform various functions including external team management, quality assurance, customer expansion and retention, and overall good customer experience.
- In this role, you will be an extension of the CXP team and will be responsible for designing and implementing customer retention strategies to increase loyalty and retain business.
- The role will be responsible for collecting, collating, analyzing and presenting all data sets required for robust customer Retention. The role holder will as well design and implement campaign models, formats and processes that will showcase the effectiveness of defined campaigns.
- Ensure the implementation and measure all Retention activities in the business plan.
- Collate and Analyze All Data related to following customer behaviors.
- Generate scorecards and ranking tables for activities, highlighting data that deviates from target and hypothesizing reasons in consultation with the sales team and other implementing parties.
- Conducting regular and ad-hoc “deep-dive” analysis to shed light on observed trends that may not be immediately understood
- Proactively raise red flag on initiatives / business activities that are not meeting objectives.
- Provide weekly and monthly report on the customers Campaigns.
- Evaluate Retention Campaign effectivenes
- Provide recommendation on campaign effectiveness.
- Researches and organizes data and feedback on customer preferences and historical information to enhance and grow customer database.
- Identifies trends and opportunities to make recommendations to sales team to improve selling strategies.
- Responsible for meeting department productivity and quality standards/metrics for all applicable responsibilities / functions.
- Ability to learn and take on additional responsibilities and other projects; completes as assigned.
- Demonstrates and exemplifies professionalism in performance and attitude, including accountability, initiative and teamwork.
- Adhere to the applicable Quality Assurance Guidelines to ensure we are providing quality service that enhances the customer experience and promotes the Jumia Values.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant e-commerce/telecom or comparable experience in the customer experience and retention field.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Experience with e-commerce/telecomm platforms/channels preferred
- Ability to multi-task and can be trusted to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.