> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity, and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability.
This role is a Viewpoint job – Viewpoint Construction Software provides integrated enterprise business and project management solutions. From back-office operations to extended team collaboration and field management for mid to large-size contractors throughout the United States and abroad, we are an industry leader in enterprise software for the construction industry.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Sales Representative at Trimble
Customer Sales Representative – Remote US – Viewpoint
- Remote, Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nigeria | USA.
|APPLY ALSO: District manager at Choice integrated Development Services|
The Customer Sales rep is responsible for generating revenue by understanding and supporting the growth of our customers with Vista software. Candidates will be accountable for finding, developing, and closing contracts for software subscriptions and consulting services from a variety of assigned customer accounts. Emphasis will be placed on managing customer relationships for growth as well as identifying and converting new sales targets.
- Deliver coverage and focus on key product offerings, including Cloud, HR Management, and Project management
- Focus on large accounts to ensure that a thorough strategic account plan is developed and executed for each account in the territory
- Gain access and meet with senior management and executive level decision makers in the defined target market
- Drive profitable revenue and achieve monthly and annual bookings objectives
- Manage all aspects of the sales process
- Work effectively with other Viewpoint personnel including Lead Development, Marketing, Product Management and Consultants
- Manage all activity effectively in CRM system and associated tools, Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Maintain the highest ethical standards in all aspects of your responsibilities – “do the right thing the right way”
- Utilize the sales process and methodologies as adopted by Viewpoint for the transition of a lead through each qualification stage to close
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Consistently build and deliver on an accurate account and industry pipeline,
- Research, develop, and maintain long and short range sales and territory marketing plans,
- Produce regular reports and final plans for Manager’s approval,
- Monitor, analyze, and communicate sales data, via CRM software, to contribute to product/service planning.
- Other activity as required by Director of Sales not explicitly defined in this job description
|APPLY ALSO: Mall facility manager at Stellarvera Development Company Ltd|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5+ years of experience successfully selling SaaS solutions
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding an annual quota of more than $1M.
- Exemplary presentation and communication across all levels of an organization.
- Advanced selling capability that showcases your commitment to strategy, customer relations, negotiation and ability to close.
- Technical ability to be proficient with Salesforce.com
- Priority will be given to applicants with prior construction industry experience and/or SaaS sales within the construction industry.
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills with customers/prospects as well as with internal resources
- Willingness and ability to travel within the United States and Canada up to 50% of the time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Sales Representative at Trimble” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.