> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Jumia Nigeria
Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Intern at Jumia Nigeria
Customer Service Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum BSC degree in any field
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills