|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website British Council
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The British Council is committed to supporting all staff to make sure their behavior is consistent with this commitment. We create a friendly environment for our staff and high incentive.
Customer Services Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Openings at Proxynet Communications Limited|
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the smooth running of the British Council’s customer service operations in Nigeria by delivering high-quality customer service and sales targets in line with corporate standards and policies. The post holder will manage all level two queries from global, regional, and local teams within the customer service function in order to achieve faster complaint resolution times in line with corporate customer service standards, to increase overall team efficiency, to generate more opportunities for sales and increase customer satisfaction.
Role-specific knowledge and experience:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- Fluency in one of three major languages in Nigeria
- At least two years working in a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and inquiries in a service environment and providing service within quality standards
- Proven experience in handling and reporting income
- Advanced data entry and data analysis experience
- Experience working with CRM systems & MS Excel
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancies at Nigerian Red Cross Society|