N60,000 – N90,000
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Youth Engagement Officer at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Agent Manager at Studenthubng [N90,000]
- Creative Agency/Consultant – Facebook Health Partnership Campaign
- Latest Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
- Customer Service Representative at BIC Nigeria
LOCATION: Ketu, Lagos.
PAY: N60,000 – N90,000