|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Mob Integrated Services
- Develop a comprehensive sales, distribution, and warehouse strategy for the efficient operation and growth of the Company’s LPG cylinders.
- Develop and manage processes and controls for the sales and distribution of LPG cylinders to customers in Abuja and its environs.
- Manage LPG cylinders, accessories, and gas inventory at the warehouses and along the distribution chain and implement effective controls to minimize stock losses.
- Liaise effectively with the GM Operations to ensure that Company products from plants are transferred to the required sales and distribution locations.
- Always ensure strict compliance with HSE standards for all Sales & Distribution staff (including logistics), and at the Distributor level.
- Ensure effective management and training of all LPG sales and distribution staff for the efficient running of the distribution network.
- Oversee daily routes and improve route plans to ensure timely deliveries.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation relevant experience, 3 of which must be in a supervisory capacity working with the sales team in a reputable organization.
- Proficient with ArcGIS (ArcMap, ArcGIS Pro) and its associated tools and extensions (e.g., Spatial Analyst, 3D Analyst)
- Familiar with database creation, management, and manipulation
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook)
- Willingness to learn from others, able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Must have strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data