|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website PepsiCo, Inc.
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Our people hold the key to Pepsi’s success. By inspiring, challenging and investing in our employees, we’re making PepsiCo a company where coming to work means more than just having a job. One way we do this is by offering competitive pay and a full range of benefits we call Total Rewards. Total Rewards are designed to help you live healthier and build a secure financial future.
All Interested candidates are advised to go through the vacant position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Business Analyst at Hewlett Packard (HP)|
Major Accountabilities for this role include:
- Being accountable for all bread sales activities for the hub and ensuring remittances of all cash sales.
- Expanding the frontiers of all bread SKUs in the assigned area, bringing in tangible sales leads monthly.
- Coordinating available resources (Trike riders) to redistribute Bread in the assigned area.
- Directing the affairs of the hub by leading daily distribution plans for bread and other products assigned for the hub area.
- Reaching out to customers through cold calling and ensuring active selling
- Liaise with the plant accountant to ensure adequate reconciliation of hub account.
- Customer account management and reconciliation for Bread.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Advisor at AXA Mansard|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Tertiary education: Bachelor’s Degree or OND (in relevant field)
- Full understanding of the FMCG business and 2 – 3 years in a Sales / Category role within an FMCG organization.
- Cross functional experience can assist in this role e.g. Category, Trade Marketing, Channel/Shopper Marketing.
- Financial & sales acumen within an FMCG environment
- Leadership skills.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong character.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.