|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website SPIE Oil and Gas
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services Nigeria.
Water Treatment Technician M/F
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Vacancy at UNICEF|
- He/She contributes to the technical and economic success of the project by ensuring compliance with the objectives set in terms of results, deadlines, quality, social policy, QHSSE, and company values.
- He/she operates directly in the field, on the customer’s site.
- Monitoring of water treatment processes and equipment
- Maintaining good housekeeping and hygienic environment
- Taking records of water consumptions
- Checking and recording of UV light status
- Checking & dosing of chemical solutions as per acceptable standards
- Checking the pressure bar on the pressure gauge
- Washing of the over-head raw water tank and the treated water tank
- Servicing of the extractors
- Servicing of the chlorine and ph+ sensors
- Cleaning of the electrical panels
- Routinely checking and changing of the submersible pumps
- Reading of the piezometer to conform the level of treated water in the treated water tank
- Checking and replacing the micro filters and the sand filters
- Operating fire line pumps in times of drills and reality as part of the
- Emergency Response and Intervention Team member (ERIT)
- Routine reading of the different flow meters
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Oando Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
Prerequisites to Access to the Position:
- 1 – 3 years experience in similar position
- Demonstrated experience in all areas related to a water treatment position
Soft Skills Required:
- Water Quality
- Hazardous materials
- Waste water
Trainings and Certifications:
- Engineering Degree in Agriculture, Environmental Science or Water Resource
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.