Website Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills is one old Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, and owners of Popular Golden Penny Food brand. In addition, the Company has a 30megawatt diesel plant at the same site to act as a backup in the event of any shortage of feedstock to the gas generators
With over 11,000 employees across Nigeria, today, Flour Mills has developed a diverse and truly inclusive environment, where employees can grow and reach their full potentials.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Environment Supervisor at Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor – Golden Pasta
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Human Resource Assistant at Carnex Incorporated|
- Carry out checks on the facility to escalate any possibility of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards and ensure prompt and adequate preventive actions.
- Inspect the facility to ascertain that all environmental and safety equipment are ready-to-use.
- Supervise the disposal of solid/general waste within the facility to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Monitor the operations within the factory, ensure appropriate use of personal protective equipment and communicate corrections where variations exist.
- Supervise pest control activities to ensure all potentially destructive pests are eradicated.
- Educate employees on maintaining safe working environment and complying with safe work ethics.
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be able to pay attention to details
- Possess stress management skills
- Be flexible.
|APPLY ALSO: Account Executive at Bento Africa|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in relevant field of study
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of Safety procedures and equipments.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.