Website Lansrock Nigeria Limited
- liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements
- produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, and budgets)
- manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel)
- coordinate suppliers, handle client queries, and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
- manage a team of staff, giving full briefings
- oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently
- produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
- research opportunities for new clients and events.
- Offer solutions to resolve problems in a timely manner
|APPLY ALSO: Insurance sales advisor at Custodian life insurance|
Requirements and qualifications
- 2 years of experience as an event coordinator or similar role
- Portfolio of successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Knowledge of basic recruitment practices
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- B.Sc/ HND degree in any related course
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.