Alteryx unleashes the power of data analytics to help people everywhere solve business and societal problems.
As a global leader in analytic process automation (APA), Alteryx unifies analytics, data science and business process automation in one, end-to-end platform to accelerate digital transformation. Organizations of all sizes, all over the world, rely on the Alteryx Analytic Process Automation Platform to deliver high-impact business outcomes and the rapid upskilling of their modern workforce.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Alteryx
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Oyo | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Admin Assistant at Marriott International, Inc.|
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Why work for just any analytics company? At Alteryx Inc., we are explorers, dreamers and innovators. We’re on a journey to build the best analytics platform in the world, but we can’t do it without people like you, leading the way. Forget the stereotypical tech companies of the past. Embrace the unconventional, exercise your imagination and help alter the future with Alteryx.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing high level administrative support of executives. Responsibilities include preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, managing executive calendars and schedules, coordinating meeting, and other administrative functions as required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to hold information in strict confidence, work well in a fast-paced environment, and ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Representative at Carlton Swiss Hotel|
- Manages executive calendars and schedules through utilization of MS Outlook
- Plans and schedules meetings as needed including conference room/venue booking, travel arrangements, food and beverage ordering, and AV equipment coordination
- Arranging complicated domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes, including developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, arranging lodging, and coordinating onsite and offsite meeting accommodations
- Processes expense reports and check requests as required
- Prepare presentations, emails, memos, and other written communication pieces
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provides backup support to other administrative support staff
|APPLY ALSO: Office Assistant at Premier Office Nigeria Ltd|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of experience supporting multiple senior level executives
- Proven ability to regularly communicate with senior and C-level executives, as well as investors and board members.
- Ability to handle confidential information and exercise sound judgement
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Small event planning experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit alteryx.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App