|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website BlackCod Asset Management Company
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives.
We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries. At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at BlackCod Asset Management Company
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Logistics Coordinator at Transport Services Limited|
Reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Executive Assistant to the MD provides executive, administrative, and development support to the MD, as well as the Senior Management Team. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes, and all key paperwork for meetings.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the MD. Organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Working with the Managing Director, the board, the senior management team, and other staff to:
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information.
- Support the Managing Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Communicates with the general staff on MD’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities.
- Work within the framework of BlackCOD Asset Management Limited corporate plan as directed by the Managing Director.
- Under the guidance of the Managing Director ensure BAML corporate methods for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness and impact of BAML strategic initiatives and the impact of investments that BAML makes are applied.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
Board Support and Liaison
- Serves as the MD’s administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and manages Board activities, which include coordinating semi-annual Board meetings and dinners; semi-annual Board staff lunches/receptions/new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing Board meeting materials. Research potential Board members for the Nomination Committee.
- Maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the Chairman’s agenda.
|APPLY ALSO: Production Technician at Erisco Foods Limited|
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide assistance as needed to front desk operations to include but is not limited to, answering phones, accepting package and other deliveries, lunchtime relief, and greeting and signing in visitors/guests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent experience with social sciences background.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 4-7 years providing demonstrable experience of working in a similar role.
Skills & Requirements :
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, and the public.
- IT literacy; experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access database software etc.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prefereably female for Gender balance.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Occasional travel may be involved.
Salary and Benefits:
- Highly Competitive
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.