Website Cardinal Stone
CardinalStone Securities Limited is the licensed Stockbroking subsidiary of CardinalStone Partners The Firm’s activities are carried out across five business units – Asset Management, Investment Banking, Principal Investments, Securities Trading, and the Business Support Group.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Cardinal Stone
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Logistics Assistant at Geoplex Drillteq Limited|
We are seeking an experienced executive assistant to work alongside an Executive Director and become an important part of a fast-paced environment. This person will be expected to perform a variety of tasks, help keep long-term projects on track, and handle more urgent requirements. An ideal candidate is responsive, thoughtful, self-directed, positive, and seeking a challenging role.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Supporting the executive director in ensuring project objectives are achieved
- Event management
|APPLY ALSO: Sales/marketing executives at chateux de atlantique hotel|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must have 2+ years of Executive or Personal Assistant.
- First degree in any relevant field
- Self-motivated, proactive, and forward-thinking
- Confident personality and capable of being persistent when necessary
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Diplomatic and tactful
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Maintain a positive attitude and willingness to work with all team members.