Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
HP also has services and consulting business around its products and partner products. Hewlett-Packard company events have included the spin-off of its electronic and bio-analytical measurement instruments part of its business as Agilent Technologies in 1999, its merger with Compaq in 2002, the sponsor of Mission: Space in 2003, and the acquisition of EDS in 2008, which led to combined revenues of $118.4 billion in 2008 and a Fortune 500 ranking of 9 in 2009.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Executive Assistant at Hewlett Packard
Executive Assistant / Sales Support Professional
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Human Resource Assistant at Carnex Incorporated|
- Compiles and reviews reports detailing performance indicators, sales trends, and other sales data- related analysis.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues, including resolution of basic issues; handles a limited number of highly complex customer accounts.
- Collaborates with other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) to resolve routine to moderately complex issues.
- Helps resolve highly complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows- to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Owns resolution of highly complex open order (backlog) issues and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and assists junior non-exempt members in resolution of escalated issues.
- Ensures resolution of order management issues for all product lines using specialized subject matter knowledge and is a subject matter expert to other departments (e.g., testing new systems to ensure order management system works correctly).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Two year University Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 6+ years experience in a customer service role.
|APPLY ALSO: Regional sales manager at Koolboks|
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hp.com.