|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ipas is a global nongovernmental organization (NGO) dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortion.
We recruit, employ, train, promote, and compensate our personnel without regard to age, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other personal characteristic protected by law or outlined by Ipas policy.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres|
- The Executive Assistant provides administrative support in a variety of functions to the Chief Executive Officer, other members of the Executive Team, and the Board Liaison to increase the efficiency of the Office of the President.
- Coordinates all staff meetings and webinar preparations to include agenda, invites, room set up, interpretation, and technology needs including electronic conferencing tools.
- Coordinates high level projects, domestic and international travel arrangements, and meetings to include in person and virtual Board meeting hotel and event needs (meals, meeting space, transportation, etc.)
- Supports the CEO including scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reports, and technology assistance
- Responds to or routes priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executives
- Summarizes, prioritizes, and researches information into a concise and usable format for the executives to review
- Creates or directs creation of reports, budgets, and contract processing materials for executives
- Coordinates the production of the board books for in-person meetings
- May be required to work beyond routine office hours during board meetings
- May plan and schedule work and direct other staff to deliver support
- Has a broad knowledge and understanding of the organization’s operations and objectives
- Contributes to moderately complex aspects of projects
- Can work independently or collaboratively
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Expert level in Zoom, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook, and calendar management
- Ability to work remotely between core hours of 10:00am to 3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and available for other tasks in Eastern time with other work hours at the discretion of the employee.
- Support experience at the team level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to professionally and confidentially interface with all levels of management
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of direct experience supporting a Director, Executive and/or Board
- Experience with Sharepoint and Workday
- Prior experience working in an international NGO
- Ability to speak French, Spanish, and/or Portuguese.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales Development Manager at Bolt|
- Positive disposition, professional demeanor, exercises good judgment and discretion
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, quality and follow-up
- Good listener and strong problem-solver
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Shows initiative and is self-directed and motivated
- Works well with general direction and with very limited supervision
- Anticipates and responds to needs of executives supported
- Prioritizes tasks and handles many concurrent assignments
- Sensitive to time and budget constraints
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Resourceful, collaborative, team player
- Cultural and ethnic sensitivity and ability to work effectively with a diverse, international workforce
- Familiarity with Ipas mission
- Comfort in asking questions
- Time Management and Workload Prioritization
- Schedule and project coordination
- Comfort around executives and board members
- Integrity and Trust
To apply for this job please visit ipas.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.