Website CruxDeals Limited
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Guide & ensure management comply with regulatory risk and compliance.
- Drafting, reviewing, and executing contracts / MOUs, and filing necessary legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for partnering vendors.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with third parties.
- Provide professional counsel to the business and advise against legal risks and violations.
- Act as the company secretary by providing administrative support to the GMD.
- Take minutes and handle meeting correspondences as appropriate.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 years’ experience as a business / corporate lawyer.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Certification from ICSAN is an added advantage.
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative Officer at 9Mobile|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong ability to execute work with diversity and equity.
- Current license to practice law.
- Proven comparable law firm experience.
- Written and verbal communication/computer skills.
- Adventurous and willing to learn.