> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website GIG Logistics
GIG Logistics prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Experience Center Agent at GIG Logistics
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Experience Center Agent
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos, Katsina, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Administrative and Client Relations Officer at Prime Virtual Assistant|
At GIGL we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
We are expanding rapidly with scores of local branches in Nigeria, Ghana, and the United States of America, and we are seeking dedicated Experience Center Agents to help us keep growing. If you believe you have what it takes to build a World Class Organization and ready to work at it. We want you!
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Provide guidance to walk-in customers on product and service offerings
- Educate customers and potential customers with information on SLA and delivery timelines
- Ensures strict adherence to GIGL’s Standard Operating Procedure in the sending, safe-keeping, receiving, and releasing of parcels.
- Drive client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Serve guests by providing product/ service information related to delivery life-cycle, rates and payment.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Eliminate the possibility of shipping contraband and prohibited goods by ensuring 100% inspection of all parcels presented for shipping.
- Promote and cross-sell company’s products.
- Ensuring proper documentation and safety of all parcels sent and received.
- Ensure strict compliance to scanning process and procedures.
|APPLY ALSO: Human Resources Officer at Workforce Group|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of HND from a government recognized tertiary institution
- Customer-centric, tech-Savvy, young and personable
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.