Website Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Overseeing the manufacturing processes and procedures in production operations
- Evaluating each station of the production process to maintain optimum efficiency
- Enforcing all safety policies on the production floor
- Creating and overseeing employee training to increase production, enhance safe operations and ensure profitability
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria|
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have worked a minimum of 5 years as a Fabrication Supervisor/Engineer in a Sheet/Metal or Fabrication Company.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office required.
- Working knowledge of basic machining processes and practices
- Ability to use measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team on projects from inception to completion
- Strong communication and quick decision-making skills
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App