> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited – We are positioned to satisfactorily meet customers’ needs in the delivery of first class service and customer satisfaction in Nigeria.
Its quality service procedures and delivery have earned the company the trust and respect of its many customers.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Facility Officer at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- The Facility Officer will direct and oversee preventative repairs and maintenance procedures to ensure the company buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working conditions while adhering to established health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
|APPLY ALSO: Surveillance Detection (SD) Supervisor at US Embassy|
You must be:
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Organization, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to manage projects
- Team working
- Attention to details but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Customer Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Facility Officer at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited” should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using “Facility Officer” as the subject of the Mail
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only.