Website Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Factory Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Vacancies at Bolt Nigeria|
The purpose is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner as well as supervising staff: organizing and monitoring work flow.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
- Oversee and coach employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and follow-up on planned maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identity issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to the factory employees
- Recruit and train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- All administrative responsibilities that comes with the role
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Director at Sales craft|
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Computer literacy
- Proactive organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
|APPLY ALSO: Health and Safety Officer at Dangote Group|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2 years proven experience as a factory/production supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word for reports is crucial.
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong ability to manage people and get task done
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)