Website Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for FAN MILK plc Graduate Trainee Programme
Graduate Trainee Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Finance Analyst at Coca-Cola|
- Are you AGILE, Courageous & Young?
- YES! We need you if you have the following.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from a reputable university
- Graduated not earlier than 2018
- Must have completed the NYSC programme.