Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world
Packages Coca-Cola is available in 35cl and 50cl classic glass contour bottles; 33cl on-the-go Can, 50cl, and 1.5L PET bottles. Ingredients Carbonated water, sugar, Carbon-dioxide, caffeine, Phosphoric acid, caramel color, and flavouring.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Finance Analyst at Coca-Cola
CCL Finance Analyst
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Job Opportunities at Interswitch Group|
- Our Financial Analyst III role provides advanced financial support to our business units to function efficiently and effectively, providing the financial understanding on which key decisions are made.
- By providing accurate analysis and revealing insights, we add value to core commercial processes and provide the support to our teams to continue innovating and driving results.
- We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has a drive to develop and improve processes through digitalization.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Provide leadership, decision support, and analytical resources to deliver on strategic priorities for the division by developing monthly performance and forecasting that allows the business unit to achieve annual business plan
- Develop and present financial analyses and manage P&L responsibility with insights to internal and external clients, identifying contingency plans and gap closures to mitigate risks and accelerate profitable growth.
- Maintain adherence to GAAP and compliance with quarterly deadlines and deliverables.
- Focus on identifying opportunities for digitization and driving efficiencies with systems and processes
- Highly collaborative, adept and building value-based relationships with sales teams, cross-functional teams, and functional peers.
- Drives innovative business improvements by developing ideas and gaining others’ commitment, as well as seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value while promoting an environment of creative thinking and innovation.
- Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer term goals and translates strategic direction into personal actions/plan.
- Manages & synthesizes diverse internal and external data sources to identify key brand trends.
- Leverages synthesized insights to define key takeaways and recommended action plans to drive profitable growth for customers and The Coca-Cola Company.
- Develops and implements scorecards and communication routines against key brands or initiatives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Accounting or related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- 3 – 4 years of experience, ideally in Consumer-Packaged Goods industries
- Must possess strong skills in all Microsoft Office applications, as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of syndicated marketplace information & data (e.g., Nielsen) are required
- Strong data analytical skill is required; must be able to utilize Excel data warehouse by extracting key data and summarize with financial implications for management review
- Good knowledge in cost accounting is required
- Working knowledge of key internal data resources (e.g. Matrix, MRE, Margin Minder, EVC) is preferred
- Experience with collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams is needed
|APPLY ALSO: Customer Support Officer at Alpha Mead Group|
- Agile Methodologies.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Communication, Data Modeling.
- Financial Forecasting.
- General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Leadership, Microsoft Office.
- Problem Solving.
- Project Management.
- Strategy Development.
What We Can Do For You
- Agile & Innovative Software Platforms: Each day we are working to improve efficiency and reporting using top tier platforms which include Alteryx, Power BI, & Tableau.
- Collaborative Culture: We work cross-functionally, across business units to ensure you’ve got the tools, resources and thought-leadership to create the most comprehensive financial business models, which enables us to make sound business decisions.
- Global Reach: We have the most advanced financial modeling that allows for global financial analysis which leads the industry.