|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Medecins Sans Frontieres
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff – most of them hired locally.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Account Officer at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited|
- Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up of mission accountancy to support the Finance Manager following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the mission Fin Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to en-sure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Finance Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Finance Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Finance Manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Essential – Diploma in Finance, Business or Administration related courses
- Essential – 2 years working experience as Finance Assistant
- Essential – Computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Result and Quality Orientation, Teamwork and Cooperation, Behaviour flexibility, Service Orientation, Stress Management.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Jobs at Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited|
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV with cover letter and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
- Please if you meet all the minimum requirements, fill in the google form using the above link
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.