Website Konga Online Shopping Limited
Konga.com is Nigeria’s largest online mall. We launched in July 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of commerce and trade in Africa.
We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Finance Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited
Finance Executive (Receivables)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sale Executive at New Heights Pharmaceuticals|
- We are looking for a passionate Finance Executive (Receivables). The successful candidate will work on processing of Invoices and posting of bank inflows for B2B, B2C, Retail Stores and Virtual Stores.
- Invoices sales orders for all B2B and B2C transactions
- Generates pick and pack/invoicing of sales orders for all virtual stores
- Processes and invoices sales orders for allocated retail stores
- Processes and invoices return orders for all B2B and B2C
- Generating of daily sales report for all B2B, B2C and virtual stores
- Monitoring and posting of all B2B, B2C and virtual stores bank inflows to general ledger
- Generates monthly revenue reports for all virtual stores
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of allocated retails stores bank account to general ledger
- Confirmation of customer payments into banks on mail for processing of all B2B,B2C and virtual store transactions
- Ensuring collection of credits sales payments as at when due through the appropriate sales personnel
- Verifying, stamping and signing of sales order confirmation for inbounding process
- Monitoring of virtual stores sales reports updated online by sales persons for confirmingcustomer payments
- Processing of approved staff purchase forms of all staff
- Any other activity assigned to me by Head of Finance
|APPLY ALSO: Marketing Officer at Nextzon Business Services|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent (speaking and writing) communication skills
- Excellent presentation ability
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in use of Accounting softwares (Tally, Quickbook and Sage)
- Proficient in use of ERP softwares (SAP and Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good listening skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Finance Executive at Konga Online Shopping Limited” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Executive (Receivables)” as the subject of the email.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App