|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
Coca-Cola employees enjoy some incentive which includes the complete package of total compensation, benefits, well-being, and recognition you receive as a Coca-Cola employee.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Finance Officer at Coca-Cola Company
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Visa Officer at Jemi Neil Consulting|
The Food and Beverage Recycling Alliance is a non-profit industry collaboration, fully established in 2018. We are a team of responsible and forward looking companies united by a shared concern for the environment and commitment to promote the sustainability of our environment through recycling.
- Oversee the development and management of the Alliance’s corporate budget and the allocation of financial resources to fund physical infrastructure and assets including utilities, facilities, buildings and system maintenance.
- Provide overall guidance, administrative and admin support and strategic direction in the execution of the FBRA’s finance functions and activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of FBRA’s financial statements in line with relevant statutory requirements and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Oversee the regular review of all procedures, processes, and systems with focus on continuous improvement of processes.
- Ensure effective management and utilization of FBRA’s financial resources including prudent capital allocation and investment, and achieving cost efficiency in line with the strategic goals and objectives.
- Provide the Executive Secretary and Board with timely, complete and accurate financial information for management/ strategic business decision-making processes.
- Approve expenditure/ transactions in line with FBRA’s approved financial authority limits.
- Oversee and drive the development of Fund’s financial strategy, administrative function (covering procurement, general services and general administration), work plans and programs, to ensure alignment with organizational strategy, goals and objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Executive Secretary
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at Green Africa Airways Limited|