|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website iRecruiters Africa Limited
iRecruiters Africa is a fast-growing recruitment firm, offering world-class virtual recruitment & job posting services. Mission To be Africa’s trusted high quality talent providers, creating value-added partnership.
iRecruiters Africa is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
The available position is listed below:
Financial Analyst (Supply Chain)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job Recruitment at Qatar Airways|
Summary: Our client is looking to hire an experienced Financial Analyst who is exposed to supply chain and its components to bring financial clarity to decision making, leverage financial planning and analytical skills, as well as play a significant role in impacting critical strategic and operational decisions.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data.
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects (warehouse-slotting, route planning, etc.).
- Develop requirements and standards (packaging, procurement, delivery etc.)
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate vendor operations (for example, freight forwarders) according to quality standards
- Ownership of financial reporting and KPIs, specifically including stock provisions, disposals, write offs, inventory reviews and intake / inventory forecasting.
- Process consolidation/improvement to optimize all aspects of Inventory and Reverse Logistics commercial management and review
- Collaborate with IT professionals to implement effective systems
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
|APPLY ALSO: Operations Manager at Tempkers Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND or BSc with experience in data mining, analysis and reporting,
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (inventory planning, warehouse management etc.).
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (Navision)
- Attention to details.
- A person of high integrity.
- Must be good a team-player.
- Must be flexible.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Great organizational skills.
- Apt analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
Net Salary: N80,000 monthly net
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.