|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at United Parcel Service (UPS).
Financial Analysis Supervisor
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at 9mobile Nigeria|
- The Financial Analysis Supervisor is responsible for overseeing accessorial costing and supporting the Bid Cost Analysis Model (BidCAM).
- He/She provides ad hoc costing analyses to support cross-functional teams within UPS. This position supervises Financial Analysis Specialists.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.