> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom.
The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Vacancy at Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development Latest Job Recruitment|
- The Credit Risk Analyst will assist in assessing the creditworthiness of an individual or company. This would be done by gathering financial/non-financial information about an obligor and making recommendations as appropriate on credits.
- He/she should be up to date on the happenings in various industries to enhance the quality/requirements for credit applications and be able to make recommendations to the organization on procedural or policy changes.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Evaluate clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Review and analyze credit requests to determine financial and non-financial strengths, risk levels, and feasibility of proposed credit relationships and transactions
- Prepare reports and communicate regularly about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- Fill out loan applications and include the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests, including new requests, changed requests, refinancing and annual due diligence.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Deloitte Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related fields
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience
- Professional qualification in; Financial Risk Management (FRM), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- Superior quantitative analysis skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, decision making and research skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good investigative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SQL/relational databases and or related software.