> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website SeamHealth Group
- Should be a dynamic UI/X Designer and Developer who will be responsible for managing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products.
- will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability with exceptional visual design.
- will use best practices in web development to translate UI designs and workflows into a working, interactive application experience.
- will actively work to improve the quality, efficiency, and maintainability of the existing codebase.
- should have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practice and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- should have a working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Framer, Axure, or similar tools.
- will be generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating, and evaluating user requirements.
- will be responsible for delivering an outstanding user experience, providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
- Please note that this role also requires the high-level ability to work as a front-end developer.
|SEE ALSO: Digital Content Manager at Viamo|
MINIMUM RECOMMENDED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field (Having a Master’s degree is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in UI/UX software development (Experience with Angular will be a great plus).
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Balsamiq, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Framer, with hands-on experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, and the likes are a must.
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual, and graphic designs.