Website Lumos Nigeria
Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid.Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day).
The company is lead by seasoned engineers with years of experience in construction, maintenance, and innovation. The company’s major offices are located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Internship at Lumos Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Accounting Officer at Venus Aesthetics|
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Carry out all other duties as delegated.
|APPLY ALSO: Accountant at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant other field
- Experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- ICAN and ACCA certifications to give you an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org