> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
9mobile is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to provide a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum.
9mobile has taken a leading role in the market for exceptional Customer Experience, Quality of Service, and Innovation. At 9mobile, Innovation is not just a buzz word; it is about how the company brings meaning into people’s lives, and relentlessly pushes the frontiers to find new ways to solve everyday challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at 9mobile
Specialist, Fraud Management
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Responsible for implementing the subscriber fraud management strategies in all customer products and services to achieve the objective of guarding the company’s revenue and assets against fraud leakages using preventive, detective, and corrective controls.
- Development of fraud management best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation, and monitoring of single-source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Fraud Management System
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Network; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system to minimize leakages.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- To monitor refund abuse being carried out by customer care/back office team
- Provide subscribers information and call records to regulatory and law enforcement bodies
- This is to identify unauthorized credit note raised on post-paid account
- To ensure that the amount quoted by post-paid operations as the balance on the post-paid account is the same as what is seen as the balance on the database
- To monitor purged serials being refunded by the back-office team
- To monitor fraudulent subscription of data
- Carry out investigations of internal fraud, customer services infractions, etc.
- Responsible for the daily operation of Fraud Management System (FMS); including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Ensure proper implementation of requisite policies, processes, and procedures in line with industry best practices to minimize fraud.
- Develop and establish practices and guidelines that guide Fraud detection strategies, KPIs, reporting requirements and templates.
- Carry out FMS contingency/ capacity plans to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage and minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities.
- Conduct fraud risk assessment for all new/ existing products/ services
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported cases to ensure closure of the all identified fraud Incidents.
- Documents and define SLA for interaction points with other relevant team- Credit control, IT, Technical, Audit, Legal departments etc.
- Manage relationship between internal and external stakeholders, vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and the law enforcement agencies.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead the completion of initiatives that are fraud related.
- Perform any other activity as assigned by the Manager, Subscriber Fraud.
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.