|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Chevron Nigeria
Chevron is an American multinational energy corporation and the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria and one of its largest investors.
In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and have assets on land and in swamp and near-offshore concessions covering approximately 2.2 million acres (8,900 sq km) in the Niger Delta region.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Graduate Job at Chevron Nigeria.
Regional D&I Business Advisor, EMEA
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
Advise/consult for the stakeholder groups in the business units (BUs) in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region, in:
- Assessment of BU-specific needs and drivers
- Development of BU-specific D&I strategies, plans, and solutions
- Translation and application of corporate diversity and inclusion (D&I) initiatives, programs, and training to the appropriate cultural and BU context(s)
- Subject matter expertise in D&I trends
- Act as a change agent to influence and drive regional integration of D&I in systems and processes and adoption of D&I initiatives/programs.
- Build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with the BU D&I Advisors and D&I councils within EMEA. Act as DIO Program Integration team’s primary representative in those time zones.
- Co-facilitate (with two other Regional D&I Business Advisors) the global D&I Advisors network.
- Support the corporate DIO Program Integration team’s mission, vision, and strategy, including the development, enhancement, and delivery of D&I materials that mature our inclusive culture journey within region.
- Facilitate entire spectrum of D&I educational materials, on demand.
- Mentor, coach, and train other facilitators and advisors in the region.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Set clear expectations; align teams on shared goals and outcomes. Communicate transparently. Support others in times of need.
- Take responsibility for outcomes. Foster positive relationships. Ensure inclusive treatment of others. Share information and resources. Promote healthy debate.
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive relationships with customers.
- Recognize others. Adjust behavior based on feedback and provide feedback to others. Encourage new ideas. Adapt to change. Enable others to develop beyond existing skillset.
- Empower others to make decisions. Identify important data for decision making. Remove barriers to achieving results. Use impactful data to track performance.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and persistently drive progress on D&I initiatives
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
|APPLY ALSO: Support Analyst at MainOne Cable|
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Special Consideration: This job is available in these Chevron locations: in United Kingdom, Nigeria, Angola, or Israel, where there is available facility or office space.
Workplace Inclusion & Diversity
- Chevron seeks to attract and develop the brightest minds to support, advance and enable best practices, innovation and evolving the energy landscape.
- Chevron is striving to be an employer of choice and leader for an inclusive and diverse workplace where we are actively supporting the promotion of equality for all employees at all levels
- Chevron is working to close any gender gap where it may exist; equal pay or enabling a representative and meritocratic progression to careers and reaching senior roles across the organisation
- Chevron is focused on growing a culture where people with disabilities can excel through support in role and long-term career opportunities including workplace adjustments.
- Chevron considers itself a learning and flexible employer and want to support everyone to bring their best self to every day
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.