|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at United Nigeria Airlines
Please read the job information carefully and apply before the deadline.
Ground Operations Officers
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA – PhD
- Location: Lagos, Abuja, Enugu | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job Opening at Standard Chartered Bank|
- The Ground Operation Officer is to ensure that Ground Operations activities are coordinated timely on both Domestic, Regional, and International flights on passenger, fueling, and all ground handling activities as well compiling and providing, statistics reports and information relating to ground operations.
- Ground Operations Department at UNA ensures that passengers, luggage, cargo, mail, etc. are safely onboard the aircraft prior to departure and that passengers safely disembark from the aircraft and collect their baggage intact.
- It also ensures that the aircraft is adequately and timely received and remedied for every flight and that there are excellent facilities for fueling the aircraft and for handling passengers, baggage and cargo at various stations and destinations of the airline.
- It works with and supervises third-party ground handling companies that provide fueling, cleaning, ground equipment, janitorial services, baggage handling and catering.
- Coordinate fuel and fueling activities of all UNA stations Coordinate the Ground Handlers related activities of all stations of UNA
- Collate and check ADIs on a daily basis
- Collate and check Ground Handlers invoices
- Liaise with fuel marketers for fuel availability in all stations
- Liaise with Ground Handlers for service availability in all stations
- Liaise with station managers on service providers-fuel and ground handling
- Coordinate cargo operations and follow up with the agents
- Coordinate charter operations
- Work close with OCC
- Work with airport owners, NCAA, NAMA, NIMET on all matters relating to safe operations of the flights
- Verify all fuel ADIs and ground handling invoices for payment
- Initiate service recovery efforts in the event of irregular operations
- Ensure proper management and maintenance of ground equipment of
- Accept any other duties that may be assigned by the head ground operation.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to work late hours
- Effective communicator
- Team Player
- Comfortable working under extreme pressure
- Able to make critical decisions within short notice
- Good Presentation skills
- Multidiscipline approach
- Ready at any station.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Recruitment at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)|
Experience & Qualification
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Minimum of 5-year experience in ground operations with reputable airlines
- Training in ground operations, dangerous goods, aviation security
- Training in flight dispatch will be an advantage
- Previous airline experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to clear security checks
- Driver’s license
- Good understanding of the IOSA Process
- Ready to travel at short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.