|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
United Parcel Service (UPS) – Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a multi-billion-dollar corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today, UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world.
We have become the world’s largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Vacancy at United Parcel Service (UPS). Check the Position Below.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Client Service Officer at Abuja Clinics|
- The Country Manager 1 is responsible for all aspects of the business for a maintenance or emerging country.
- He/She directly manages Small Package, Freight Forwarding and Contract Logistics operations to achieve business objectives while ensuring business continuity.
- This position evaluates business results, conducts financial analysis, and monitors operational efficiency for countries with limited capital investment and small company operations.
- The Country Manager 1 leads the company Business Planning Unit (BPU) to meet goals defined by the balanced scorecard (i.e., People, Customers, Business Processes and Financials).
- He/she adjusts company business activities to meet targets and to anticipate and plan for future opportunities.
- This position embraces company culture and promotes its qualities of business integrity, customer responsiveness, teamwork, and shareholder value among employees and within the local community.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Job at UN Women|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
NOW FREE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.