Website AZA Finance
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, TransferZero and BFX, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to and from frontier markets.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. Launched in Nairobi, AZA now has offices in Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, and Dakar.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job (Remote) at AZA Finance
Treasury Middle Office Associate
- Remote, Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Sales executive intern at Switch Media Tv|
The candidate will be responsible for reporting on treasury positions, results, instruments, products, activities, systems, procedures and market risks. You will support the Treasury back office and Trading team. The Treasury operations cover multiple time zones and locations such as Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, along with counter-parties in Europe and the US. This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital FX company build a brand in East and West Africa.
This position is open to candidates in Lagos – Nigeria, Dakar – Senegal as well as London, UK
Risk, Governance and Control:
- Assist with review of daily open position reconciliation (daily Fx blotter), daily counter-party report, and other risk report.
- Ensure that Treasury performance is tracked and reported accurately.
- Assist in the preparation and update of Treasury Policies and procedures
- Ensure Trade desk and Treasury payments’ Compliance with Standard Operations Procedure (SOP), Treasury policies and audit requirements.
- Assist with risk profiling and assessment of prospective clients
- Assist with daily monitoring of MTO post funding and repayments.
- Ensure accurate valuations on all FX transactions.
- Assist with daily review of open items/unreconciled items in Treasury operations.
- Monitor daily pending transactions and liaising with Account Management team and Treasury Operations to ensure accuracy of reports and escalate where needed.
- Keep abreast of local market developments which could have direct bearing on change to Procedures/reporting requirements.
- Ensure critical controls relating to market risk management is being observed and assist in raising appropriate awareness in Treasury Front and Back-Office
- Assist with the treasury front office and the operations margin, volumes and COS report.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Bolt Nigeria|
Systems maintenance and development:
- Assist in review of float across accounts in over 20 currency pairs
- Assist in managing relationship and the KYC process with all our trading partners
- Assist with risk monitoring and reporting on SAP
- Support Sales, Trade desk and Account Management teams in pricing and review of OTC trades.
- Perform daily research on Fx markets, Maintenance of Market Data and other records/documentation of Treasury Middle Office reports.
- Assist with weekly review of Treasury Risk Register for Treasury department.
- Responsible for importing reports from Treasury Express/Treasury Solution
- Assist in providing required documentation for audits.
- Assist in providing necessary documentation for implementation of new systems.
- Ensure maintenance of the filing system of Treasury and Market Risk Policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A driven and self-motivated candidate with 4-5 years of experience in market risk/treasury risk.
- An experience in credit risk is an added advantage.
- Highly detail oriented and analytical
- Deep experience in Market risk, finance and treasury, ideally Foreign Exchange
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of Market risk methodologies & tools
- Should be particularly good at handling treasury reports and all the relevant data and information
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be able to convey all the important data received from the front end to the back end.
- Basic understanding of the principles of prudent liquidity management, regulatory reporting and risk reporting.
- Basic understanding of procedures for the whole product cycle from deal initiation to settlement.
- Basic knowledge and best practices of Treasury products, risk systems and operational processes;
- Experience in creating and running risk models
- Should be able to plan and prioritise work according to the requirement
- Should be an excellent team player.
|APPLY ALSO: Assistant Auditor at Unilever|
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.