|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|NB: We have a free book for you on Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers: Check here! You can see the Job Portal for all jobs.|
Website Aspire Consulting
Aspire Consulting Specializes In Organizational Development, Instructional Design, Change Management, Leadership Consulting And Revenue Optimization. We Collaborate With Our Business Partners To Design Learning Solutions Specific To Their Business Reality.
Our Targeted Work Provides Measurable Results That Increase Employee And Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, And Cost Savings.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Aspire Consulting
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Latest Jobs at Beacongate Limited|
We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
|APPLY ALSO: Entry Level Jobs at Newgate Medical Services Limited|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee at Aspire Consulting” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.