Website SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at SIMS Nigeria Limited
Management Trainee (Sales)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: 2021 Hewlett Packard (HP) DigitISE Graduate Program|
- Gathering information about clients
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Building and maintaining relationship with clients
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Must be able to handle very high levels of responsibility in their jobs
- Research In-Market trends and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Promote the company and its other products
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at World Bank Group|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MBA in Marketing and other business-related discipline is a criteria
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales or marketing
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability to make sales and convince clients.
- Strong Customer Management skills