|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Lafarge Cement
Lafarge Africa PLC is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Lafarge serves Nigeria and South Africa with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee Programme at Lafarge Cement
2022 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Delta | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Graduate Trainee at Aspom Travel Agency|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of Second Class Honors (Lower Division) or a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering; Accounting; Economics; Information technology; Social Sciences; Management; Arts/ Humanities or Mass Communication.
- Completion of the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- A maximum of 1 years’ post-NYSC work experience.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate strong passion for excellence, enthusiasm, analytical, communication (written and verbal), presentation and problem solving skills.
|APPLY ALSO: Financial Trainer (FX, Crypto) at T.E Markets Limited|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee Programme at Lafarge Cement” should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.