> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
Website Infratel Africa
Infratel Africa is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. The company has steadily grown over the past years from a basic telecommunications infrastructure provider to a key player in the provision of RAN, backhaul and power as a service across Africa.
Infratel provides services to a significant number of MNOs, government and telecommunication companies. The Company leverages its strategic alliances with key technical partners in the industry to deliver value to its clients.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainees at Infratel Africa
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Graduate Trainee: Cost Control & Procurement
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Procurement Officer at Buhler Nigeria|
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials/labour needed for the projects.
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- measure and value the work done on site/Account for percentage of completion.
- Follow-up on payment to contractors and subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- select and/or source construction materials.
- Monitor project logistics
- Monitor general procurements of the company.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly reports.
|APPLY ALSO: Insurance sales advisor at Custodian life insurance|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/BTech/ HND graduates in Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering – Cost control & Procurement and accounting or any other finance related course – finance.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.