|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Website Plan International
Plan International was founded over 75 years ago with a mission to promote and protect the rights of children. The organisation was set up by British journalist John Langdon-Davies and refugee worker Eric Muggeridge in 1937, with the original aim to provide food, accommodation and eduation to children whose lives had been disrupted by the Spanish Civil War
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Who We Are We work with communities around the world to end the cycle of poverty for children. We work with communities around the world to end the cycle of poverty for children.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Grants Officer at Plan International
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Program Officer at Murtala Muhammed Foundation|
- The role will support to manage Plan Nigeria’s growing multi donor portfolio. It will support the continuous improvement of grant management processes and key performance indicators.
Dimensions of the Role:
- The position is part of the grant and compliance team and the department of Resource Mobilisation and partnerships. Reports to the Grants Advisor and liaises with various functional units.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Support the country’s resource mobilization activities.
- Support the Grants Advisor in coordinating, and monitoring the implementation of donor funded projects and programs.
- Managing donor grants transactions effectively and efficiently and ensure quality reporting.
- Support in establishing a grants tracking mechanism in order to effectively follow up grant activities and to determine progress and make decisions where further action is needed.
- Support proposal development process working with program staff, writing budget narratives, editing proposals, and ensure proper proposal and grant management procedures are followed.
- Ensuring that reports to donors are submitted on time; that reports are coherent and accurate (quarterly, interim or final reports).
- Ensure timely set-up of all grants in SAP system and corresponding modifications are effected.
- Ensuring that grants are implemented in compliance with Plan International guidelines and relevant donor regulations.
- Maintain and update grant files.
- Document and share key compliance issues with Plan International staff and partners setting ground for compliance management.
- Draft Funding Approval Document and ensure all Funding Agreement Document (FADs) files are updated on a regular basis.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- This role does not directly supervise any role.
|APPLY ALSO: Senior Software Developer (Full Stack) at SAMTL|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in Development Studies, Business Studies, or Social Science (Master’s degree or equivalent in international affairs, development or related subject will be an added advantage).
- At least three years of experience working in project and/or grants management and proposal/business development/design.
- Ability to support high performing teams in multi locations.
- Experience in developing and interpreting donor budgets.
- Knowledge of development issues, trends, challenges and opportunities and implications to community.
- Proven ability to develop and write grant proposals and concepts and track record in winning proposals.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural and diplomatic skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with close attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities, meet demanding deadlines and work under pressure in unstable security environments.
|APPLY ALSO: Credit Officers/Executives Urgently Needed at Apex recruitments Nigeria|
- Excellent proven skills in developing, writing grant proposals
- Good research, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Effective working with and through partners
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency in MS office tools (with excellent Microsoft Excel skills).